Subject: FW: CL/04/2024 Invitation to the 100th session of the ICCROM Council as Observer | Invitation à la 100e session du Conseil de l'IC
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 15:56:55 +0200

Tere,

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info ICCROMlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: ICCROM Secretariat of the Governing bodies | Secrétariat des organes
directeurs <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Sent: Friday, October 25, 2024 2:58 PM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: CL/04/2024 Invitation to the 100th session of the ICCROM Council
as Observer | Invitation à la 100e session du Conseil de l'IC

(Français ci-dessous)

TO ALL ICCROM MEMBER STATES

Madam/Sir

Please find herewith attached an invitation to attend the 100th session of
the ICCROM Council as Observer.

Sincerely,

Secretariat of the Governing Bodies

---

À TOUS LES ÉTATS MEMBRES DE L’ICCROM

Madame/Monsieur

Veuillez trouver ci-joint une invitation à participer à la 100e session du
Conseil de l'ICCROM en tant qu’Observateur.

Cordialement,

Secrétariat des organes directeurs

Secretariat of the Governing Bodies | Secrétariat des organes Directeurs

Via di San Michele 13 - 00153, Rome - Italy | Italie

 <mailto:[email-masked]%20\[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 <http://www.iccrom.org/%20/t%20_blank> www.iccrom.org